Designs by Erandeny Torres.

~ Wednesday, June 30, 2010














I'm finally REALLY digging into the photos from this shoot. I have literally thousands of photos waiting to be edited and sent out, and I can't even begin to book anything new until these are all finished. Fashion shoots are really hitting the spot lately, and I think that's the real direction I want to pursue for now. The boring stuff (that I never post) brings in the dough, but it isn't nearly as fulfilling. I keep meaning to take some self-portraits, but every time I start to pull my equipment out I lose the urge. Maybe I need to pull a Nike and "just do it." Lose the lights, lose the fancy lenses, stop over thinking and just shoot. The above photos were shot in all natural light and were an excellent reminder of how beautiful it is. The strobes could use a vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment